The LWML–Canada Handbook provides helps for societies, zones and districts as well as a copy of the LWML–Canada bylaws. See the list below for an outline of the contents. Every society should have at least one. The contents are now available in 8.5″ x 11″ format to fit a regular binder.
Table of Contents
- INTRODUCTION: LWML-Canada Mission, Vision, Values and Goals; History; Mite Box, Tapestry; Official LWML-Canada Hymns.
- SOCIETY: Structure; An Active Society
- ZONE: Names and District alignment; map; purpose; structure
- DISTRICT: Structure; General Council responsibilities; finances
- LWML–CANADA INC.: Structure; Objectives; Programs
- BYLAWS OF LWML–CANADA INC. as well as Parliamentary Procedures and election procedures
- SERVICES and LITANIES: Installation Service; Installation of Officers; Prayers for Mite offerings; Litanies
- APPENDIX: Archives; Fund-Raising; LWML-Canada Officers